Saturday, December 31, 2011

I Don't Make New Year's Resolutions - But If I Did...

Image Detail

I'm not a big resolution-maker.  I've tried in the past, and I don't keep them :) 

However, I did see this list on The Change Blog,and decided if I were going to make New Year's Resolutions, this would be a most excellent list of resolutions to make:



1.I will be loving towards all whom I meet.
2.I will forgive all who attempt to harm me.
3.I become what I think; therefore, I will think only thoughts of greatness.
4.I will look for ways to strengthen those who have less than I.
5.I will always seek knowledge and truth.
6.I will always be honest.
7.I will never waste what I am given.
8.I will be grateful for all that I have.
9.I will develop a spirit of optimism.
10.I will have faith in something greater than myself.

Happy New Year's to you and yours!!!