Friday, January 20, 2012

Friday's Cool Facts - Cleanest Stall in the Bathroom

I don’t care if Monday’s black
Tuesday, Wednesday heart attack
Thursday, never looking back
It's Friday, I'm in love

-"Friday I'm in Love" The Cure

Happy Friday!

Anyone who knows me will tell you I love to look up cool, but often useless facts on the internet.  I saw a cool fact the other day that grabbed my attention...

Did you know the cleanest stall in the bathroom is the first one?  Yup, apparently a lot of people head to the back.  I guess it's kinda like a movie or classroom...  the back rows always fill up first.

In addition, a test ABC did found that the two things people hate to touch the most in a public bathroom - the toilet seat and the door handle - were found to be the cleanest parts of the bathroom.  Even cleaner than a staff member's desk!!

So - this is actually useful information.  When you use a public restroom, use the first stall  : )