Monday, January 16, 2012

Golden Globes Dresses

Even though I haven't seen any of the movies nominated (with the exception of Bridesmaids), I like to watch the Oscars and the Golden Globes to see the dresses.  I wear maybe one dress a year; however, there is enough girl in me to imagine wearing a beautiful dress to a special event. 

At the Golden Globes last night, only one dress really did it for me.  The detail and simplicity of Kate Beckinsale's dress took my breath away.  (If you click on the link, you'll see the detail I'm referencing.)


I did LOVE the color of Sofia Vergara's dress.  If I were into mermaid dresses, this one would be my top dress.



My least favorite?  It's a tie between Jessica Biel's dress and Angelina Jolie's dress.  Jessica is way too young and gorgeous to wear something this matronly. 


And despite the red near her face, the white on Angelina's dress did not do her beauty justice.




Which dresses were your best and worst picks?