Wednesday, February 1, 2017

Storied Wednesdays - BookBub Is Still Evil



On Wednesdays I plan to post about stories - books I'm reading, stories I'm writing, movies I've seen, my favorite television shows... If it's about stories it will be on Wednesdays.

A while back I posted that BookBub was evil, because of the significant expansion of my Kindle reading list. It was 315 then. It is now 595. I can say with certainty that I am now an official Kindle book hoarder!

If you love to read and haven't tried it, please do. The site lets you pick the categories of fiction and non-fiction that you love to read, as well as authors you like. The company will send emails telling you when your favorite authors have new books out. Two of my favorite authors just published new books, and one of them I discovered through BookBub (Toni Anderson).

Her new book, Cold Secrets, is out tomorrow. Toni writes good mystery romances with alpha heroes and equally alpha females. Her stories are fast-paced, and her characters are layered and wonderfully flawed.




One of my other favorite authors, Laura Griffin, has a new book out, as well. If you enjoy a good mystery, intertwined with romance, and some great forensic science details, then you should try her Tracers series.


And back to BookBub... Don't say I didn't warn you.